• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deer Park, Washington - any members near there?

Wile E Coyote

Super Genius
Local time
7:18 PM
Reaction score
I'd like to buy some wheels from someone in Deer Park, WA. The ad is on Facebook Market Place and I'd like to have a B-body Only member take a look at them and make sure the seller/ deal is legit. Thanks!

@Wile E Coyote I'm almost 400 miles away on the opposite side of Washington but we're planning a trip to Glacier National Park in Montana in early July that would take me within 30-40 minutes of Deer Park. I'd be happy to make a detour if it would help you out. We're thinking about leaving right after the 4th but haven't locked it in yet. I'll ping you here if someone from the Spokane area doesn't step up.

@Wile E Coyote I'm almost 400 miles away on the opposite side of Washington but we're planning a trip to Glacier National Park in Montana in early July that would take me within 30-40 minutes of Deer Park. I'd be happy to make a detour if it would help you out. We're thinking about leaving right after the 4th but haven't locked it in yet. I'll ping you here if someone from the Spokane area doesn't step up.
Thank you SlingLow! I'll keep checking in here and let you know how the deal is going and keep you updated!

Thanks Slinglow! Ron Madden here; 865-803-2432. I live in a cell phone marginal area of Tennessee so texts get through better than calls. Then I can move to higher ground for reception! Thank you for your assistance. I'll PayPal you funds for your time and effort; always worth it to make sure not being scammed! I look forward to hearing from you!

Auto Transport Service
Back