• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Demon vs Tesla

And hey wait...aren't the vaunted Demons supposed to turn 9s off the showroom floor?

soul and appeal of a Kitchen Aide dishwasher.

I think you're giving them too much credit! In a previous post I said they look like sheet metal sock puppets. There is nothing intimidating or impressive about the Tesla body style, like a lot of new cars. The Challenger has that unmistakable Mopar muscle car wicked look. People see that front grill in their rear view mirror and usually move over.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.png

What about 100-200? Pretty sure tesla POS will loose!
I'd actually like to see what that test would show - I haven't seen one yet. But I did see the test where that Tesla went from 100 to 150 in just under five seconds.

I'd actually like to see what that test would show - I haven't seen one yet. But I did see the test where that Tesla went from 100 to 150 in just under five seconds.

Doesn't a Demon do 0-60 in 2.3 sec?

Alot of loser talk on this thread. I've heard this crap before while they are putting their car on their trailer. My little Duster had ran up against a couple Hellcat Red Eye/Demon things. Amber lit and never saw them. Would love to go against one of those Tesla's. See if real world 10 sec is actually there. The Duster "Recycler" has put plenty of cars on their trailer.

For top of the food chain? Ferrari's new SF90. A hybrid Hypercar. They did it right. Their engineers realize why stress and/or gear the gas engine for lower torque performance. When electric motors have superior torque curve? Thus the car uses electric motor only in the lower RPMs. (As well as slow city driving) Leaving their screaming turbo'd 6 cyl tuned for only charging at this time. Then unleash at higher speeds. Thus utilizing the strength of electric vs gas. Making the fastest and most advanced Ferrari ever built. Including newer F1 developed chassis upgrades. And best part? This Ferrari starting price is well under $1 million. (Around $650k.) I know that sounds pompous. But in the Ferrari world? Possibly the best value ever.

So yes. I would trade my 10 sec Duster for one of these? Lol.

ZomboDroid 27062021135616.jpg der-neue-ferrari-sf90-stradale.jpg

This Ferrari starting price is well under $1 million. (Around $650k.)

For that kind of money it better be fast. It's easy to make something like that when the skies the limit. The spirit of American Muscle cars was/is to produce performance cars that the average person could afford.

They did it right.

They did it right? For that kind of money they better have. It's essentially a glorified plastic roller skate with a $650K price tag.

I know that sounds pompous.

You are absolutely correct!

But in the Ferrari world? Possibly the best value ever.

That's if you're a millionaire playboy douche with more money than brains.

For that kind of money it better be fast. It's easy to make something like that when the skies the limit. The spirit of American Muscle cars was/is to produce performance cars that the average person could afford.

They did it right? For that kind of money they better have. It's essentially a glorified plastic roller skate with a $650K price tag.

You are absolutely correct!

That's if you're a millionaire playboy douche with more money than brains.
Again. Loser talk. You can't afford. You can't compete. So you bash. It's all you do Q. Not everything sucks.

If I had a Duster worth $650K, it better be quicker than 10 seconds! :)
It could be? Only takes 2 insane bidders?

But I crunched the numbers. If I sold everything including retirement accounts and real estate holdings? I believe I could afford one. (And keep the Duster!) I would need to live in it? (Which I'm sure it's not good for resale values?) And I'm pretty sure my kids would disown me? But for a short time? I would be so cool.

Last edited:
Regardless of logic, electric vehicles will never be more than novelties to me.
They can be amusing, interesting, entertaining - but I'll never own one, nor will I ever
rely upon one for anything I desire a vehicle to provide for me and mine.

Regardless of logic, electric vehicles will never be more than novelties to me.
They can be amusing, interesting, entertaining - but I'll never own one, nor will I ever
rely upon one for anything I desire a vehicle to provide for me and mine.
That's what horse people said to Henry Ford. And guess what? We still have horses too.

Did you guys know that by changing over from internal combustion engines to fully electric engines we could loose up to 90% of what little bit of joy we have left in our lives......just say'in

Auto Transport Service
Back