• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Feb

Detroit - Walter P. Chrysler Club, Great Lakes Region – Winter Swap Meet

SGTPaul

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:31 AM
Reaction score
SGTPaul added a new event:

Detroit - Walter P. Chrysler Club, Great Lakes Region – Winter Swap Meet

Admission: $5 general admit, 8am–3pm, $20 early-bird admit 7–8am Macomb Sports & Expo Center 14500 E. 12 Mile Road Warren, MI 48088

Contact: John Connor, 586.322.8515, [email protected], wpc-glr.org
Note the website listed doesn't seem to be active / correct. I've emailed them about it.
Usually, a pretty well vendor attended swap meet. Always come away with something i need, and maybe a few I don't. :)

Hope to see some of you there.

Read more about this event...

I will be there. I always find something that I don't need.....

Got this today if you need it for a spot to sell.
swap meet.jpg

I have my usual 6 tables, although we moved down a couple rows. We’re still on the endcap, I’ll post my spot numbers when I get them in case you want to stop and say hi, have some coffee and chatter, and maybe buy a cheap part or 2.

And, if you want to pre-order your Italian sub from Ventimiglia’s, message me before 3pm on Saturday and I’ll have it waiting.

Last edited:
Got quite of few needful things there last year, great event and looking forward to it

Tomorrow!
But it's soo cold and my bed is sooo warm!! :(

Am thinking of going but not sure what i would be looking for.. some small block headers and a 8 3/4 pig is about all i can think of at this point...

I am ready. This swap meet is always better than Christmas morning. To me, it launches the next car, cruise and racing season.

Guy had quite a few 8.75’s there last year.
I’ll be going with my daughter again this year

whats your table # i am 219 not a lot of stuff sold all my good items last year just odds & ends

My spots. Stop by and say hi if you’re in the neighborhood!

2E75CD57-D579-4798-B36A-5138500424E5.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back