• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Difference in PCB connector Rally and Standard Dash

Billccm

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:13 PM
Reaction score
Hello:
Friend of mine who is a great mechanic but not familiar with Mopars is reassembling a basket case 1969 Charger. He bought the car with the drive train installed, but everything else was in many, many boxes.
Anyhow he is down to wiring harnesses which were purchased new by the previous owner.
The harness he has in the car has a circular connector for the standard, or I guess 'non rally' cluster PCB. His car has the Rally Cluster as it is a Charger. This looks like a In Line connector.
Any advice on how to make this work? I assume I could make him an adapter harness, but wondered if there was another solution form the B Body experts out there.
Thanks for any advice. Take care,Bill

Tell him to put the right harness in the car. To many differences unless he wants a wiring hack job. Just compare the two harnesses.

Auto Transport Service
Back