• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disagree X no longer available?

Lol. You aren't close to Sam's record of pushing the lame button the most.

Especially in political forum. Of course there are going to be disagreements. That's the whole point?

You all should join the political forum and you'll see why.....

I never minded people disagreeing with me. That just meant they were WRONG. LOL

Instead of the Red X, we could use a phrase like, " I could agree with you, but then, we would BOTH be wrong. ".

comments similar to what? all I see is a crying baby meme

I called someone a "vile excuse of a human". And i acutally deleted that part of my post but Cranky must have seen it before i edited. I stand by that fact but I will save those types of truths for the political forum from now on. If the red x wouldn't have been removed, this post would have never happened. It's the butterfly effect!

I called someone a "vile excuse of a human". And i acutally deleted that part of my post but Cranky must have seen it before i edited. I stand by that fact but I will save those types of truths for the political forum from now on. If the red x wouldn't have been removed, this post would have never happened. It's the butterfly effect!
I did....but brought it back after cleaning things up.

us like minded pretty much see things for what they are........ so I guess there is no need to be that "direct"

"We can agree that we disagree" :p

:lol:

May I suggest an alternative?

220px-Emoji_u1f595.svg.png

Well the X wasn't really in theme with the other hand gestures avaliable. May I suggest an alternative?

View attachment 1606360
Naw, not a good replacement for the disagree X. The finger is going in the wrong direction. That would really piss a lot of people off.
We already have this.....
:icon_fU:
Sooooo....
:lol:
At least that one isn't quite so in your face but get's the point across.

Naw, not a good replacement for the disagree X. The finger is going in the wrong direction. That would really piss a lot of people off.

At least that one isn't quite so in your face but get's the point across.
The finger is in emoji's.

Auto Transport Service
Back