• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney Announces New, Cheaper Travel Option Where You Pay $3,000 Not To Go To Disney

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
634eeb08c5982634eeb08c5983.jpg

U.S. — In response to overwhelming feedback, Disney has announced a new vacation package in which families pay $3,000 to not visit any Disney theme parks. Currently, only Disneyland in Anaheim and Disney World in Orlando are covered under the new ticketing option. Fans are still required to visit Disneyland Paris.

"I'm so thankful that Disney is finally listening to its fans and giving us an option to not spend money," said one Disney fan who lives in her car. "It was getting so expensive to renew my annual pass every year."

Fans and non-fans alike are looking forward to the launch of the new program. "I've hated taking the family to Disney ever since they snuck that gay kiss into Star Wars. Now, I don't have to!" said Dusty Rumples of Oklahoma City. "I'm so relieved."

Pre-orders for the new Disney Free Vacation Package have reportedly overwhelmed the company. Disney CEO Bob Chapek says he regrets not putting the program together sooner. "We spent so much effort worming our way into every facet of life that we hadn't considered the financial burden we were placing on families."

"But for a nominal fee, we can set you free."

According to sources, Disney's been so happy with the program's success that they will soon follow up with options for families to pay $24.99 monthly to avoid subscribing to Disney Plus.

I would almost consider paying Disney to have absolutely nothing to do with them these days!

Great idea, I want to join in, how do I get folks to pay me not to come here........

For the low, low, introductory price of $6.95 per month Can., taxes included, I will stay in Canada. This price is subject to change. PM me at Dave 6T4 for details.

Last trip to the Mouse was in 2015. It was far less "woke" then, but filthy and mega expensive. I can't imagine how bad it is now.

Will they pay in arrears back to 1955. I'm rich if they would.

I've lived just down the freeway from "it" for 32 years and can proudly say I've not been to that sewer once - The one and only time I was there was in the early 60's when my parents took us on a road trip from MN.

Auto Transport Service
Back