• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do any of you crazies live in New Jersey?

MoparR/T

Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
I'm planning on looking at a 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T tomorrow, Tuesday 8/29 in New Jersey. (Yes, I know... it's ridiculously short notice. I also know that car guys are extremely impulsive! LOL) Unfortunately, I am not a mechanic, body man or experienced Mopar expert, so I need someone with a trained eye to accompany me!

Please PM me to let me know if you're available and what compensation is necessary.

Thanks,
Bill

P.S. - Wednesday, may work as well if that helps!?!

I'm a crazy NJ guy. NJ is a pretty big state though. Where are you looking?

Duh! Sorry guys. The car is located South of the Greenville area of New Jersey, just below Route #78. Near Bayonne.

I would be interested, I own a 67 and 70 B and have some mope knowledge. I might be able to make Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon, late. Pm or post a picture or link.

SlinktRR

I appreciate the offer but the seller says it has to be before 2:30-3pm before the rain starts. (I don't know what Wednesday's weather forecast is...???) LMK if that's workable for you.

Thanks,
Bill

no that's not happening for me at those . What rain? I don't know what forecast he is looking at it will be dry all week.

Sorry can't help, too far for me. I am near the Ocean City area. Good luck!!

How 'bout Wednesday later on in afternoon? What's the earliest you can do on Wednesday?

SlinktRR

I appreciate the offer but the seller says it has to be before 2:30-3pm before the rain starts. (I don't know what Wednesday's weather forecast is...???) LMK if that's workable for you.

Thanks,
Bill

Right in the middle of the workday. Sorta tough midweek. It's about an hour south of me. Is it the Greenville section of Jersey City? Tough hood. Don't bring cash.

haha yeah that's a good point. My favorite beer garden is in jersey city near statue of liberty but some parts of jc I wouldn't be visiting to look at a 67 r/t. need more info by pm or a link to an ad.

Not Jersey City. Bayonne. If any one of you guys can help me out, that's great. I'm the one asking for the favor, so I can't expect anyone to turn themselves inside/out for me!

I'm willing to help but need to know exactly where it is as to njrr's point the neighborhoods change rapidly. Just forward the info to pm I am not in the market no worries about me buying it my wife would kill me!

I'd be glad to assist, but only available early Friday, or on the weekend.

SlinktRR - please check your PM's. I need to know if you're meeting with me today or not. - Thanks, Bill

id do it in a heartbeat, but im at the other end of the state

Auto Transport Service
Back