• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do not buy

69bird

Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score
Do not buy from [email protected] he tried to scam me on a 3rd member through a wanted add telling me it was only going to be 350 bucks for the whole 3rd member and shipping and the pics he sent of it was same ones off of a website that builds them to order said he bought it at a auction and was only ran a couple times I called him out on the pics and told him to put a pieces of paper with today's date and time with it and this is what I get

I can't stand shady people what happen to people that do a honest days work this county is going to crap cause of the lazy people that don't get off there butt and work for a living and not stealing or taking advantage of good people sorry my rank is down

Screenshot_20220820-220642_Yahoo Mail.jpg

"Randy" writes like a third-grader. Plus, that style of writing looks Eastern European to me.

Some people in Canada write day/month/year. depends on age group and sometimes occupation.
Alot of people in Canada cannot write read or speak in english . I work with one. :lol:

I wish I could make an 8-3/4 pumpkin hover like that.

Auto Transport Service
Back