• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you plan to attend Carlisle 2022 (July 15-17, 2022)

Do you plan to attend Carlisle 2022 (July 15-17, 2022)

• Yes

Votes: 51 66.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Unlikely or No

Votes: 13 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man that was you that sniped me on that space! LOL been trying to get a adjoining one for a while.

tried voting in poll but selections are not active. Been 51 "yes" since yesterday.
Joey closed the poll last Thursday at 9:27pm, it's posted right under the heading of the poll.

I would like to try to get a bunch of us Michiganders together to convoy to next year's event. Hard part is, which car or cars do I bring?

I would like to try to get a bunch of us Michiganders together to convoy to next year's event. Hard part is, which car or cars do I bring?
That's a nice problem to have! Bring a friend(s) who drive and bring them all!

I'll be there on my same spots for 7 years now. On row P near gate 7 or down from gate 1 along the residential fence. Spots P205, P206, and O190 across the lane....:thumbsup:

671133D0-5917-4B9D-8034-EE155DCFFB91.jpeg

Plan to be there next year. May HAVE to be Modern Mopar, but there will be a side trip to Lansdale. Is that RC with the shirt that says “things?

I'll be there on my same spots for 7 years now. On row P near gate 7 or down from gate 1 along the residential fence. Spots P205, P206, and O190 across the lane....:thumbsup:

1972 Anniversary year. Will bring my car down next year. Usually parts hunting. Will stop by again Mitch.

kimg0016-jpg.jpg

Howdy neighbor
I have had P-214 to P-220 since 2003

Plan to be there next year. May HAVE to be Modern Mopar, but there will be a side trip to Lansdale. Is that RC with the shirt that says “things?
Yup, that's the famous (in his own mind!!) RC!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back