• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you Return your shopping cart ?

I return my carts, but the self-appointed cart police guy(video above) really needs to get a life. I bet he pleasures himself when he is sitting in his Mom's basement uploading all his important "content". He is obviously hoping someone will punch him in the face so he can be a "victim" instead of just a loser.

Yes, I always do, sometimes more than just mine too...

hard to believe how freaken' lazy some "people" are

When I park to go into the store and I see someone is just finishing emptying their cart I take it in for them. Hell, I'm walking that way. I yelled at a guy one time. He didn't put his cart away even though he was right next to the outside corral.

I always call out the ******** that park at pumps and don't fuel up. Almost had a few dust ups over it. Don't be an asshole, if you are and get called on it and know your wrong, change you habits or your just another piece of ****.

I go grocery shopping every Saturday and park in the same spot 99% of the time. Between the cart return and a curb. My wife's Charger dosent get door dings and I have the cart return right next to the trunk. Helps to go at 7am every week.

7:00 AM on a Saturday ???

1 huh 1.gif

Thumbs DOWN.JPG

I was at the store today and saw a lady upset because it was windy and snowing bash her door into the car beside her multiple times. I told her to stay there until the other cars owner came out and her husband gave me the finger and drove away. I gave their tag number in the store, she laid some serious door dings into the other vehicle. I park way in the back because off ******** like this.

I return my carts, but the self-appointed cart police guy(video above) really needs to get a life. I bet he pleasures himself when he is sitting in his Mom's basement uploading all his important "content". He is obviously hoping someone will punch him in the face so he can be a "victim" instead of just a loser.
Your right about the views, but went a little far with the pleasure thing. But anyone that goes to Milwaukee and calls people out has a set of balls they probably have to haul in a wheelbarrow.
I like anyone that calls out ******** in public.

Your right about the views, but went a little far with the pleasure thing. But anyone that goes to Milwaukee and calls people out has a set of balls they probably have to haul in a wheelbarrow.
I like anyone that calls out ******** in public.
Do you like people throwing magnetic decals on your car? It doesn't take balls to taunt people while you are video recording them too. If he had balls, he would try it without recording it. The world has enough a-holes in it without some guy confronting people in a half empty parking lot. And seriously, in that video, who comes across as the bigger asshole?

Sorry, I think it's funny, if someone wasn't an asshole to begin with it wouldn't happen.
Those people are still the bigger asshole.

Sorry, I think it's funny, if someone wasn't an asshole to begin with it wouldn't happen.
Those people are still the bigger asshole.
Fair enough.

Ok I’ll be the first contrarian.
I always used to . But the new way some stores do business sometimes I get so pissed off they are lucky I don’t throw it through the window.
Specifically having one register open at predictably busy times.
Home Depot drives me crazy. They lay out the store so you have to walk all the way around it no matter what you get. Many times only a couple registers open even on weekends with the store packed.
If I could get that stuff from Amazon when I needed it I’d never set foot in a store again.

Ok I’ll be the first contrarian.
I always used to . But the new way some stores do business sometimes I get so pissed off they are lucky I don’t throw it through the window.
Specifically having one register open at predictably busy times.
Home Depot drives me crazy. They lay out the store so you have to walk all the way around it no matter what you get. Many times only a couple registers open even on weekends with the store packed.
If I could get that stuff from Amazon when I needed it I’d never set foot in a store again.
It would be nice if you could park between the entrance and exits to cut down on the walking, but those spots are all filled with rental tools. And don’t try to use the rental tool entrance, you have to be buzzed in.

Shopping Carts! Funny you should mention it.

Today I'm at the local store and while walking down to the front of the place there's an elderly lady, backing her large van out of the space with a cart against it. I waved at her to stop and pulled the cart away. Must have been in a hurry.

The store invested in a large amount of the smaller carts, mainly because like myself I don't need a tractor trailer to get just a few things. Well they have almost all disappeared now. Who knows if the store thought they weren't selling enough groceries with the smaller carts or people are stealing them.

The ones at Wally World are HUGE! I hate pushing one of them around the store just for a few items. Very seldom shop there.

Found a large cart in my front yard one morning before leaving for work. When I came home it was still there so I loaded it into the back of the truck and took it back. So yeah I take them back! :rolleyes:

Do you like people throwing magnetic decals on your car? It doesn't take balls to taunt people while you are video recording them too. If he had balls, he would try it without recording it. The world has enough a-holes in it without some guy confronting people in a half empty parking lot. And seriously, in that video, who comes across as the bigger asshole?
Sounds like we found ONE that doesn't return the cart!

1 laugh 6.jpg

Nope I push it towards the closest car I see. Then run like hell :lol:
1668900995794.png

Yes, always; even in inclement weather. Also, I worked for a grocery store during my high school years (beginning at min. age permitted by law) and first three years of college. The attitude and old habits cannot be broken. :)

I'm handicapped and if I use a cart, I ALWAYS return it. I've been known to return it back to the store too.

As others have stated, I bring in any strays loose in the lot around where we park (wife loves it when
I recruit her sometimes, too :) ).
Buggy always gets placed in the "corral" when done afterwards - except sometimes at WallyWorld,
when where I park (especially with Fred) has no corrals nearby.

For those occasions, a sort of "shopping cart olympics" then happens, with me firing that rascal all the
way across the drive lanes and everything to the point on the side of the building where the carts pass
to the inside.
The challenge is both on distance AND accuracy. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back