• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge 330

Status
Not open for further replies.

yabbadabadoo

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my '63 Dodge 330 2 door post car (not a welded up 4 door) was a slant six auto (pushbutton unit still in car). I have title in my possession. Car needs floor pans and (minor) lower quarter panel work. Frame rails are in good condition. Car comes with rust-free front floor section, rust-free front fenders, hard to find SS side trim, bumpers (need straightened and chromed), newly re-upholstered A100 bucket seats (black with red piping), front disc brake set-up (new brake parts - used spindles) needs installed, Dana 60 housing c/w posi unit and axles) needs installed. Glass is good, doors open and close nice (nice bottoms), 2 dashes, nice grill, taillights & nice gas tank. No back seat, door panels and headliner will need to be changed. Will include 413 block which has been bored & honed for wedge style pistons mounted on reconditioned LY rods with new ARP bolts along with a freshly reground 440 forged crank, a set of vintage 5 spoke wheels with front tires. I don't need to sell, I just have too many projects. Car is located in Ontario, an hour East of Detroit. Couldn't post pics so email me and I will send them to interested parties. NO TRADES - I HAVE ENOUGH PROJECTS. $5500 FIRM. http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/images/icons/canada.gif

63 Dodge 330

Hello, I have just spotted you ad for the Dodge. If the car is still available could you please send any pictures that you have to [email protected]. many thanks.

Best regards, Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back