• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge and GMG Looking For Charger Owners For Dallas Concert

It does look like a fun event but I am about 250 miles from the event and definitely wouldn't drive that far. Also, leaving early is "discouraged" and I have never been a fan of Motley Crue ! It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

making another commercial maybe ??
sounds like a fun time, too far for me anyway

****, I was all ready to go until I read the "Do: and Don't:" list. Said not to bring car that's a rust bucket. Looks like GMG is missing out.

Sounds neat but Ill be at the Mopar show at the Garlits museum in Ocala Florida on November 1.

****, I was all ready to go until I read the "Do: and Don't:" list. Said not to bring car that's a rust bucket. Looks like GMG is missing out.

yeah that's half their cars on the show "Rust Buckets" glossed over...
I still like & watch the show thou...

that Pikes Peak Pace Car/truck was pretty cool, even for a Cheby

Coronet does not qualify.

Just saw this from Rawlings on Facebook: We’ve got hundreds of amazing Dodge Challengers, Chargers and Vipers registered for the "Dodge Rocks Gas Monkey" event with Motley Crue at Gas Monkey LIVE, but now let’s open it up to ALL cool Dodge and Plymouth show cars. Give me Super Bees, Road Runners, Magnums, Darts, Dusters and Demons.

Auto Transport Service
Back