• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge coronet 1969 for sale in Mexico

coronet68mx

Local time
7:38 AM
Reaction score
Not mine but is close to were I lived so if someone is interested I can check I'll buy it for selling the parts looks like a free rust car
F05-0425931.jpg
F05-0425930.jpg
F05-0425929.jpg
F05-0425928.jpg

Those floors look great, might be a good restoration project. Motor and trans?
The current owner says there missing but if it is a coronet build in Mexico most likely haved the Mexican version of the 318 (280hp ) and the torque flyte 727 still I believe is worth saving

The current owner says there missing but if it is a coronet build in Mexico most likely haved the Mexican version of the 318 (280hp ) and the torque flyte 727 still I believe is worth saving
I agree with you, it looks solid. Better than anything that you will find on the East Coast.

That's a steal. Can a Mexican title be converted to US? It would probably cost me more than that to ship it to North Carolina.

I really don't know even if the guy have the title I'll have to check you're right I'll cost you more to move the car to were you lived I can send you a copy of my tittle if you want to check

The car us in sahuayo about an hour from were i lived If you're interested send me a pm and I can contact the guy for you and check it will better

Let me look into the title issue and shipping cost. I will PM you tomorrow if I hear good news. Thanks

Standard Coronet wouldn't have rallye dash unless it is something to do with Mexico.

Yes you're right in the U.S. have the standar dash but in Mexico have the rally dash the car company's here
prefer luxury over performance

Auto Transport Service
Back