• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does one need special permission for the political forum?

You have to check the box in your profile settings to allow it to show up.

Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of your screen>preferences>scroll down to bottom of page>click join PF>done!

Just make sure you have your big boy britches on...its not a place for the thinned skinned...LOL! There is a lot of good insight and info if you're open to hearing others perspectives....

Yeah, there are fights daily, make your bets and sit back and watch, or join in....lol.

I need to see if I can uncheck the box so that I don't have to monitor the political forum . . . .

Might be worth a shot . . .

Yeah, there are fights daily, make your bets and sit back and watch, or join in....lol.
But we are self policing and keep it under control as to not to piss off the snowflakes. But we still do it anyway because it's fun to watch them snivel about it!

Yes, you have to proactively sign up. So people don't have to see the horrible reality of their world in their normal post feed.

If you're expecting civil discussions, you'll be disappointed. A lot of it is bashing one party or the other, which leads to a fight when they combine. Not much in depth discussions on actual political subjects.

If you're expecting civil discussions, you'll be disappointed. A lot of it is bashing one party or the other, which leads to a fight when they combine. Not much in depth discussions on actual political subjects.
Sounds like all political forums and today's society in general. I long for the days when it was considered inpolite to discuss politics, religion and money. It always amazes me when advanced societies become so polarized they destroy themselves in civil wars, but we are getting there. Bosnia was the first time I witnessed this and could not understand how this happens. Now I see how it progresses to that. Sad, really.

Yer either with us, or agin' us.
redneck.jpg

:lol:

Sounds like someone got butthurt
By fact or logic..

Unfortunately we have to discuss certain things. You know, so we can hopefully not walk blindly off a cliff. Problem being, some people don't like the truth, and when someone tries in vain to tell them, to help them avoid destruction of their beloved society, they would rather find a pile of sand. Try bringing up the "refugee" problem for a great example of heads hitting the sand like scud missiles. Unless it involves a government agency outlawing their 68 Roadrunner on public streets, they don't care.

Which refugees? The terrorists from the East or the MS 13 members from the South?

See????^^^^^^^^^^^^ Now the question becomes do you dare enter? Can you handle the truth???
Welcome to the fray!!!! Have fun with it!!!
18447991_1527186977302128_887192673_n-1.jpg
14dgyi.jpg
CriminalCoolFirecrest-size_restricted.gif
57aa2059185942.52781851.png
I just came here to read the comments.jpg
f3kik.jpg
18447991_1527186977302128_887192673_n-1.jpg
images (1).jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back