• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

2 Hours later she is still in there. What a derp!

IMG_3438.JPG

and get the hell out of that deer costume!!!
Relax Rebel, no more "deer hunting" allowed in JJEEERRRRZZZEEEE

Maybe she thinks that you’re going to take her back to the shelter. She’s saying hell no. Lol

I can understand that. That's why I am parked out back in her big back yard. I tried dragging her out with the leash and now she is collarless. Pushing 6 hours now. I like the cheeseburger idea. Dog treats were a bust.

Ok, ok I got it, bring the black Charger over near the truck and open the passenger door and pat the seat. Black dogs like black cars. When she jumps out the truck shut the door and hurry to shut the Charger door. Wah lah. You can thank me later. Lol

I can understand that. That's why I am parked out back in her big back yard. I tried dragging her out with the leash and now she is collarless. Pushing 6 hours now. I like the cheeseburger idea. Dog treats were a bust.
Park the truck in the garage with truck door & house door open, fire up some burgers & she'll come in. Yes that's bribary, it works!! Treats are not good imo, dad didn't give treats (they got bones from butcher shop) to dogs except for last 3 yrs of Boots' life (she had cancer, put down in 2015, dad past in 2022).

At almost 7 hours we got her out. I think she was just afraid of the height. She would not come to any food, I even grilled a fresh breakfast sausage and she wanted it but would not near the edge of the door. We finally put a pillow case over her head and the wife pulled and I pushed as she resisted. At 93 pounds she is a force. Now that she is out she is her normal happy self. No more rides in the truck for her.

At almost 7 hours we got her out. I think she was just afraid of the height. She would not come to any food, I even grilled a fresh breakfast sausage and she wanted it but would not near the edge of the door. We finally put a pillow case over her head and the wife pulled and I pushed as she resisted. At 93 pounds she is a force. Now that she is out she is her normal happy self. No more rides in the truck for her.
COME on make a ramp or steps.:lol:93 lbs of dog that doesn't want to move could be a struggle.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back