• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Toga was amazed at the amount of fur mom got off of Zeke in one setting. Lots more where that came from. I've left massive amounts off of both of them out in the field when I take them for a walk. Bird and critter nest material!

IMG_4724.jpeg

Sam, your posts make me miss my black shepherd, but that's okay. Gonna go out right now and play with the three I've got left. Thanks.

I will do anything for an animal and everything to a human, that doesn't respect an animal.

It's taken me a while to post this without tearing up, but I lost my favorite black girlfriend to the Rainbow Bridge, last Tuesday. We had to put Mopar down. She succumbed to doggie Cancer, would not admit she was in pain, but it was obvious. She was only 6 1/2.
She was significantly responsible for my current relationship. Liz and I had broken up, but I promised to buy her a Shepherd, and I kept my promise. We have been together since.
This would have been MUCH harder, without Hemi, Magnum and Cuda.
Last photo, she's already showing signs of illness.

View attachment 1634740

View attachment 1634741

View attachment 1634742
Sorry for your loss. I feel your pain, even after 3 months for us, but losing her at such a young age has to be devastating for you.

Auto Transport Service
Back