• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Puppy love.

Mom & Bonita copy.JPG

she's a cuttie too
sorry to hear about the last pup
I appreciate the kind words brother. Our last was also a Border Collie, she was one of the unfortunates of the breed that had epilepsy. We had her on seizure meds since she was diagnosed, she was about a year old, she lived for 6 more years. The day we had to put her down she had 4 grand mal seizures back to back. I never felt more helpless watching her lockup in a seizure knowing there was nothing I could do... sucked big time.

Our last was also a Border Collie, she was one of the unfortunates of the breed that had epilepsy. We had her on seizure meds since she was diagnosed, she was about a year old, she lived for 6 more years.
You are my hero!!
I have sacrificed for my pets throughout my life, but I could give up everything for them and I'd still owe more than I can give. I don't want to even think about how watching my dog seize or hurt in any way would make me feel.
You are a brother of St Francis of Assisi, and I honor your commitment and morn your loss but celebrate your love for that dog.

This little girl was scared to death of dogs before they got their puppy

24270526-5542-468B-B306-685A76BFB433.jpeg

My girlfriend bought a German shedder puppy for her sister, my best bud, since she had two dogs pass in the space of a couple months. She got her from a friend and former racing buddy(built a tube chassis B1 charger) who now raises shepherds with his wife . Road trip this coming weekend to pick her up. I will post pics.
New puppy for my best friend, name is Runa, (dont ask me?) My old racing buddy is putting me to shame. He has got a g body small tire car, with a stroker turbo ls, 2000hp. Next project is a procharged talldeck Keith Black hemi, in a tube S10, 3000 hp.
Runa is nine weeks, and Mopars new best friend.

20200808_110245.jpg 20200808_110332.jpg

14192~2.jpeg

Happiness before the walk.

New puppy for my best friend, name is Runa, (dont ask me?) My old racing buddy is putting me to shame. He has got a g body small tire car, with a stroker turbo ls, 2000hp. Next project is a procharged talldeck Keith Black hemi, in a tube S10, 3000 hp.
Runa is nine weeks, and Mopars new best friend.

View attachment 985770 View attachment 985771
cute pup too :thumbsup:

Almost time for 1st birthday- 52# at present for Gabby.

846B274F-34F7-48E7-8B2D-C15D452193C9.jpeg

After my female Rottweiler died this last July I was not sure if I would get another one but lo and behold I caved and just adopted a 15 month old male German Shepherd; meet Dakota

IMG_2387.JPG
IMG_2440.JPG

Bella, our 100lb Leonberger. She just got her haircut. I picked her up in my 65 Coronet 4 door. She just laid on my lap until we got home.

159692268567_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=2CMhwTMpo1AAX8f-ZEF&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back