• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

I was offered a free Great Pyrenees today. I need one on the anti-coyote job, but now I am fully loaded with old dogs and roaming young dogs. The only ones that are any good outside are the little female half-cat and the old stiff Catahoula. They can bark but they can't fight off 8 coyotes. I bet I've got a lot more than that circling around.

People who Meret our Great Pyr, Remy, always ask if he REALLY would fight off a predator? Damn skippy he would.
these stories always remind me of this

Dog Great Pyrenese bloodied after defending the flock from wolves.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if dogs don't line up with the magnetic north or something like that. This is not the first time our two small dogs have been found in exactly the same orientation. Or maybe it is orientation to the sun.

Twin Dogs.jpg

Well this has me pissed off and he probably wont get charged. Bullshit Iowa officials investigating death of police dog that was left in hot truck for 24 hours
I'm not trying to defend the guy
that cop must feel like **** too
I'd bet he was close to the dog too
how could he NOT be ?
he was his or one of his service dogs
they have a special bond & training

put him "Bear" in the truck (probably the place the dog most likes)
to stop the barking at a deer
& forgot he put him in there, until the next day
I assume windows weren't open (?)

forgetting him in a hot truck on a hot night/next day/night, in any case
poor dog Bear, horrid way to die, for a loyal/working service dog especially

I'm sure (I'd like to think) the guy will be reprimanded
& possibly charged
story from back in Sept. allegedly it was 89* (?)
at 10:00pm at night (?)
left in there until 8:00pm the next night
seems warm for that part of the country in Sept. at night
("In Iowa ?, in Sept. ? is it that hot)

anyway it's bad, looks really bad too
if my dog/s are not in my sight, for any extended time 20-30 min.'s
I wonder where the hell he/they are

RIP Bear, you didn't deserve to die like that

Last edited:
I'm not trying to defend the guy
that cop must feel like **** too
I'd bet he was close to the dog too
how could he NOT be ?

There's dog people and there's most people. We're not the same thing. No way that guy was a dog person. He could only be a normie collecting a sweet government paycheck.

felt like **** all day, some sort of stomach bug........any way, I take the boy outside tonight and he bolts around the side of the shop. he can only go so far as there is fence and a shipping container there........within seconds, I smell skunk; **** me! :drama:

we got lucky, as he didn't take a direct shot. he only smells a very little bit, like bare minimum!....... dodged a bullet as I really didn't feel up to dealing with a skunking :thankyou:

the boy.jpg

felt like **** all day, some sort of stomach bug........any way, I take the boy outside tonight and he bolts around the side of the shop. he can only go so far as there is fence and a shipping container there........within seconds, I smell skunk; **** me! :drama:

we got lucky, as he didn't take a direct shot. he only smells a very little bit, like bare minimum!....... dodged a bullet as I really didn't feel up to dealing with a skunking :thankyou:

View attachment 1384631
He doesn't look to happy either.:lol:

the late, great Princess Von Raven would kill anything that came into the yard......including 3 skunks, she'd have that **** head to toe! she probably had 30+ kills during her reign of terror; ground hogs, opossums, ferrel cats, ect

Rebel just wants to play, he has yet to kill anything

galleries-70a3ad44c12b09a4304212066473e674-11214430088.jpg

galleries-70a3ad44c12b09a4304212066473e674-11214430043.jpg

Raven.jpg

Raven Rebel.jpg

View attachment 1384631
REBEL, REBEL!! NUT!! Learn from ******, curiosity is something you do NOT want to stick your nose in!! :lol:WTH is under his ca-noggin/between his paws?? The bug going around, rest up Mark

My dog liked his store bought toys, but give him and empty milk jug and the maniac in him would come out. If I wasn't paying attention, he would walk up and snatch water bottles out of the hands of strangers. I would scold him, but it didn't matter, he was cuckoo for plastic bottles.

Auto Transport Service
Back