• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

My old beloved Lord Budnicks (RIP) back in 2011
out by his car, I still think about him alot

68 RR #16 Driveway front ds Apr 26 2011 Buddy #1.JPG

The "cheese Wrapper " noise got me... My pal Rodman could hear that cheese wrapper if there were open headers roaring.....
DSCF0410.JPG

Great Pyrenees? My business landlord had one, that we cared for during the day. An absolute sweetheart, neglected by an owner who wouldn't give her up.
You are a lucky man.

Yes, she's a Great Pyrenees. I needed a dog that could serve as my ears (which don't work too well) and let me know if anything needs attention on the property. Boy, did I ever guess that one right. She's a little much in the "being alert" department but I can live with it. And yes, she's a very sweet dog. That said, I don't think things would go well for anyone who wanted to break into the house.

“That flour you dumped in the trash?…..yea, it sure smelled a lot like pork chops”!

55432EDF-1AAE-47D2-8EAF-1630F5BE3120.jpeg

One bad thing about dogs as big as my Newfs is if they move around in the dark you would swear there is another human in the room. At 160 pounds even if they pick up their head and drop it back down on the hardwood floor it sounds like someone is right next to you.

newfa.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back