• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Yes, she is ! She is growing fast and has that Mal laser focus. She is a lot of fun !

IMG_2681.jpg

Good looking lil' Rotty

should be fun next year or so, while he's still learning

ya' gotta' love puppies
A ton of chew toys,, of course he wants to chew everything but the toys

I have had better luck with the Antler and food based chew toys.. NEVER the twisted rawhide...

Last edited:
Sheps really go for chewy toys, or squeeky toys, or rope toys, or sticks....they really like to play with whatever is available. Just dont let them get bored...they can get destructive when bored.

Sheps really go for chewy toys, or squeeky toys, or rope toys, or sticks....they really like to play with whatever is available. Just dont let them get bored...they can get destructive when bored.
Got soft glow balls, for after dark play, soft balls for in the house, tethered balls and rope toys for tug-a-war. And a favorite rubber slinky-like thing that they love, that got torn in half, and I can't find another.
But I bet your Mal has more energy than my shedders, lol.
(We have some squeekers, but the don't get them often, they drive us nuts!)

Rebel loves chewing on Big Mike...... tough as hell.......he has several varieties, we get them from chewey

bigmike.jpg

This is s toy, sent by a sister, that my dog loved above all others. She doesn't remember where she got it, but I hope to find another. It is broken and missing one of it's points. When thrown hard at the floor, there is no predicting the direction it will go. My dog loved that challenge and it made fun living room play.

P1012929.jpeg

P1012930.jpeg

Elvis (7 y/o on June 3rd) has toys all over

a couple of stashes his walk & outside
his inside the living room
his stuffed animals' collections (he's pretty good at not destroying stuff)
I have bottles I let him chew on & he done with
as soon as he gets the cap off
tennis balls don't last he likes to pop them
I have a big tennis ball I buy him every b-day too
loves his tire & his water decoy or his duck
the lil' blue dog stuffed animal is from when he was 1st brought home
it has been repaired a couple times, a few stitches
I used to throw it in his kennel & part of his kennel training
(he loves his kennel/bed)
he'd retrieve it a few times, in & out bring it to me
before getting tired & going to sleep

Elvis June 7 2022 & his Toys stashes 009.JPG

Elvis June 7 2022 & his Toys stashes 008.JPG
Elvis June 7 2022 & his Toys stashes 007.JPG
Elvis June 7 2022 & his Toys stashes 005.JPG
Elvis June 7 2022 & his Toys stashes 003.JPG
Elvis June 7 2022 & his Toys stashes 002.JPG
Elvis June 7 2022 & his Toys stashes 001.JPG

Rebel is a gorgeous dog. If I was not a pheasant hunter I would have bought a Cane Corso or a Canis Panther

Auto Transport Service
Back