• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

I'll take a moment and share this.
I get daily "flashback" photo collages from my Photo apps. Having just said "goodbye" to Bitty, our Chocolate Lab mix about 3 weeks ago, and with Tony her brother still with us, seeing pictures of Christmas past with the ones we still have (Tony, Laney) and the two 15 month old Lab "puppies" and the Chocolate Lab Cocoa we said goodbye to several years ago...
We had some great times, and I'm glad we still have a couple of the "O G" dogs around.
RIP Cocoa and Bitty (left side), and Tony and Laney are still here!
Screenshot_20221225_174823_Photos.jpg

* Sorry about the truck being a Chevy, but all the dogs are Mopar friendly. lol

Dogs 40.jpeg

Last edited:
Rebel bought me a cool shirt for Christmas........and he is on day 5 of not putting down his new favorite toy

20221226_131353.jpg
lamb1.jpg
lamb2.jpg

Rebel bought me a cool shirt for Christmas........and he is on day 5 of not putting down his new favorite toy

View attachment 1392538View attachment 1392539View attachment 1392540
Cool shirt, that's a good dog...
I always get a lot of joy from seeing my dogs focus on a new toy, especially a special occasion gift to them.
The picture of the 4 dogs I posted from 2011 was a Christmas pic and each got the biggest bone Nylabone makes, and each one is gnawing on theirs in the picture.

Cool shirt, that's a good dog...
I always get a lot of joy from seeing my dogs focus on a new toy, especially a special occasion gift to them.
The picture of the 4 dogs I posted from 2011 was a Christmas pic and each got the biggest bone Nylabone makes, and each one is gnawing on theirs in the picture.

Rebel had one when we first brought him home...... they had a picture contest, he didn't win. They probably gave it to some little foo foo dog :lol:

bone.jpg

Rebel has a binky. One prior pooch we were blessed with, Neko, would carry whatever was his binky that day around. Sometimes he reminded us of "The Gimp" from Pulp Fiction.

IMG_0004.jpeg

Merry belated Christmas all, of you fellow dog lovers

Dog Christmas lights & Santa hat Merry Christmas.jpg

Rebel actually likes his hot rod look........thinks he's a bad ***........ with all his binkies

and like I said, his ears were done a few days before we saw him and brought him home

Last edited:
Whats the deal with butchering a poor dogs Ears like that? That stupid **** drives me crazy.
I've seen that done most of the time to Doberman Pinschers, the ears and the tail. I've also seen them not cropped.
I like the look of cropping, but I don't like the dogs having to be cut on for human vanity.

Auto Transport Service
Back