• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

Where’s that squirrel at.
B1523C28-0BD7-4E24-8CB1-7E464026A103.png

Occasionally I would like to find a way to stop all four of mine from following me everywhere I go...... every time.
then you'd wonder 'where are all the dogs ?"

My Pyrenees, Dixie, likes to park herself in the shade down by the fence, and make sure anyone foolish enough to wander past is instructed that this side of the fence is my side, and that side is your side so just stay over there. Haha.

20220709_131741.jpg

Normally she's decent about coming when called, especially if it's time for F-U-D. The other day I call her but she's just going in circles and flopping down again, multiple times. I keep calling her and finally she heads up to the house but she's got something in her mouth - a first. I'm thinking she killed a rat or something because a hanging body part looks like a tail. Nope. It was this little guy.

20230820_112714[1].jpg

Dixie found it and carried it up to the house where she set it down by me. It's amazing that she was able to pick it up and carry it without harming a hair on its furry little body. Dixie is right at 70 pounds, the rabbit couldn't have been more than a few ounces and was only 4" long. Mr. Bunny was a bit soggy with dog slobber because he also got a GP style bath, but he was unharmed by the transport. I know the breed is protective, but I thought this was quite a testament to that trait.

Daughter's mostly Grand Pyre 90lbs almost. She calls him her Goof ball. If her 17lb cat sneaks out the back door she sends him out. He puts his paw on the cat and holds him down until she gets there. Did that without training.
IMG_2184(1).JPG

At the airshow with us, she put in a request for the F35 to calm it down a bit with the flyby but she was a trooper
20230826_145551.jpg
20230826_130616_resized(1)_resized.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back