• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

My girl Riley relaxing

20231117_201609.jpg

f569, she has not wanted any food since the 23rd? I believe. As the days have progressed, we have upped her dosage frequency of Gabapentane, for arthritis, to help out on the pain end. She can't get herself up all so I take her to the box and then water dish when she cries out. Each day she is slowing down more so I spend as much time as possible with her like now while I'm typing/surfing. Tomorrow the sun is supposed to be out, so I'll put her in her bed so she can charge up her solar cells while I take the Christmas lights down. She is getting close. Wife did another shot of her and Toga. We've had two other cats put down by Vet's in the past and it was not an easy transition like with dogs, so we are letting her check out on her own.

IMG_1127.jpeg

f569, she has not wanted any food since the 23rd? I believe. As the days have progressed, we have upped her dosage frequency of Gabapentane, for arthritis, to help out on the pain end. She can't get herself up all so I take her to the box and then water dish when she cries out. Each day she is slowing down more so I spend as much time as possible with her like now while I'm typing/surfing. Tomorrow the sun is supposed to be out, so I'll put her in her bed so she can charge up her solar cells while I take the Christmas lights down. She is getting close. Wife did another shot of her and Toga. We've had two other cats put down by Vet's in the past and it was not an easy transition like with dogs, so we are letting her check out on her own.

View attachment 1583022
Poor baby.

It hasn't hit me yet but my wife is having some moments.That will change. In the meantime I'll keep my little skinny one eyed tiger comfy.

.... In the meantime I'll keep my little skinny one eyed tiger comfy.
She's counting on it. Maybe tomorrow's sun can gently bring Dart peace. I'm sorry you are having to face these tough times.
Best wishes.

View attachment 1583022
I am sorry to hear this,I know the pain and it sucks.

Auto Transport Service
Back