• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOGS

@Charles Cook what is you dog Bella teaching Thor :BangHead::lol:

View attachment 1601658
Dogs rule. Lol
361B62F5-3D17-469E-8597-3EC71D94B2E7.png

5 minutes frozen in place. He was about to start shaking, but he held.

8EEE01E2-6AC3-45F2-80A4-8CCB045BF77D.jpeg

I'm thinking, the owner of this car has little to no concern about it getting stolen.

View attachment 1602160
they are called the 'gentle giants'

I'd still be hesitant to try to get something in that car
I had one in HS (Blue Britney Dane) he'd lick you to death maybe
or lay on ya', pin ya down so he could lick you more

Prince, he was a big boy 180#s like 42'' at the shoulders
he was still young too (less than 2), accidentally killed by a logging truck
he liked to run inside the fence line of our 165 acre ranch, along the road
& bark & chase the trucks, when they hit their jake brakes
& I assume (I didn't see it) he graduated to be an idiot
& he got outside the fenceline & got tangled up in the truck's rear axles
the driver was all broken up about it & distraught, it wasn't his fault...
He drove back into our property after, to tell & show US... Sad & gross

sorry to bring up such a sad story

Last edited:
We have a few vagrants in the town, as most towns do. Some are just down on their luck and some are human garbage. A certain few are very abusive, especially if you don’t give them money, a cigarette, a ride, or whatever.
I WANT one of them to give my wife a hard time when she is walking Cora. I hope I can be around if/when that happens.
My Jeep has tinted glass so you can’t see what’s inside. I don’t lock it if I’m picking up a few things at the store when I have her with me. Please, someone try and steal my Jeep.

We have a few vagrants in the town, as most towns do. Some are just down on their luck and some are human garbage. A certain few are very abusive, especially if you don’t give them money, a cigarette, a ride, or whatever.
I WANT one of them to give my wife a hard time when she is walking Cora. I hope I can be around if/when that happens.
My Jeep has tinted glass so you can’t see what’s inside. I don’t lock it if I’m picking up a few things at the store when I have her with me. Please, someone try and steal my Jeep.
With the attitude today, in some places you would be pillared by some. Firstly you left the Jeep unlocked. You left dog in the vehicle. That’s just the Justice system.
Then you would have Animal protection agencies after you for neglect ! And I don’t know who else. The list goes on.
I personally think you have a very good idea. Let’s hope the people in Ottawa don’t hear about the Barbarian attitude.

Last edited:
We are fortunate in that the north is still the north and in many ways modern attitudes haven’t caught up to us yet. Yellowknife to the north of me is a bit different, it is becoming more “modern”.
Cora wouldn’t necessarily shred a jeep thief. She’s not vicious, she’s just large and intimidating and intense. Now a homeless person bothering my wife would get shredded… but that would be self defence.
A few weeks ago I pointed out on our community watch page that human garbage was checking driveways to steal stuff. I got dogpiled from libtards that they aren’t garbage, don’t ya know. They are sick and need help. Sure.

I've seen spotted dogs before. I don't remember seeing any striped ones........
I was in that cage with a number of Tigers and I wanted one in the sun to light up its eyes. The guy grabbed a fat tail and dragged a cat over into the sun. While sliding over the grass, the cat was batting at him half-heartedly as a house cat might. Didn't work out for me as the cat got excited and went back in the shade to wrestle with the other cats.

Tripper finally enjoys the
benifit of some added heat.
He didn't stay there long
though, prefering a little bit
of a cold draft from the back
door.
He's a border collie cursed
with a healers tight coat.

20240204_030503.jpg

WI Winter 2023/24

Where did the snow go

How come it’s so warm out , this sucks