• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't Tell the Ol' Lady

PM PartStalker in Puyallup, WA (he has a lot of 64-65 parts)

Also check Portland, OR Craigslist (recently seen quite a few offerings for 65 parts)

Good Luck
This is the kind of info you need. AFAIK very few repro parts for the mid 60's cars. Seldom drive em without somebody commenting though. I always say they were muscle cars before muscle cars were invented. Got your work cut out...

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Nice year!

welcome to FBBO

Couple of Motivational Pic"s View attachment 1033970

119383747_323807869054599_26922477251823669_n.jpg
View attachment 1033973
mmm, them Plymouths are the cat's meow.
i foresee a yard full of coronets, belvederes, savoys, and i might even let a fury or two hang out. the newports will have to find somewhere else to stay though.

I often told my wife about something I was interested in, after I had already bought it.

Welcome from Missouri!! I love 65's coronet's

You might want to checkout
Wildcat Auto Wrecking
Sandy, OR

All Mopar yard with tons of cars & parts

They have a website
awesome. i'm going to go check it out, if only for a few screws.
i really miss the days of family run junkyards. it's all become strict business, and it ain't as fun as when they'd tell you to be back by dark, so they could lock the gates.

Ed, the owner is a great guy and very knowledgeable. They even take your extra parts in trade. Got some weird stuff there you normally don't see. Desoto, chrysler limo's, imperials,ect.

Ed, the owner is a great guy and very knowledgeable. They even take your extra parts in trade. Got some weird stuff there you normally don't see. Desoto, chrysler limo's, imperials,ect.
i've got a '58 Imperial in project condition. maybe i'll ask 'em if they want it.

yeah, i talked to Vanessa today, and she was pretty cool on the phone.
i'm going to make an excuse to visit the yard and put my peepers on it. i haven't been to a good junkyard in many years. i used to spend 6 or 8 hours scavenging the local yards, but the EPA ran them out of business.

Auto Transport Service
Back