• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door glass vent window install roadrunner

Gregg DeGeorge

Local time
8:28 AM
Reaction score
Hello All trying to get some glass back in my drivers dr ,car is a69 Roadrunner it’s a post car ,I can’t find those plastic guides that snap on glass that slide into vent window Assy Anyone know where to buy them ?Dont see them in the Classic Catolog thanks I have a picture thanks again Gregg Also have manifold question bought a used 440 it had a RH side hp manifold 2806900 ,should I look for a 6900 LH

E4FEA2EF-C1C6-4FC5-91BA-F90B6FDCE75F.jpeg

AC59D0E4-C15B-4C00-8346-AF4B219697BC.jpeg

Theres a window felt and the guides you speak of that go there. Here’s a link for a kit from year one but you may be able to find them elsewhere. The guides may need a little work to fit the channel correctly but can be made to work by sanding a little off of them if they fit too tight in the channel. On the exhaust manifolds the 6900 is RH only the LH side for a 1969 B body 440 would be a 3992.

Last edited:
There’s a LH manifold just posted in the for sale section here. Its not number correct but it will work unless your trying to make your car all numbers correct. I tagged you in the post also there’s a set of the correct numbers manifolds for sale here as well.

The pin came out of my window glass. I can’t just replace the pin and put it back in the existing channel?

I think I’ve figured it out.

Auto Transport Service
Back