• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr. Charles Stanley has passed away

Wow...
I am so grateful for the presentations he has done that you have provided links to.
Some forum members have texted links of him to me to.
Must have been sudden??

Wow...
I am so grateful for the presentations he has done that you have provided links to.
Some forum members have texted links of him to me to.
Must have been sudden??
From all I have read he did not suffer a debilitating disease that contributed to his death, so I assume he died quietly and peacefully at his home. He went easily into eternity. Ecclesiastes 12:7

Last edited:
He was a man of towering Christian faith and love for God. Now he sees our Savior face-to-face. He is the infinite gainer.

Moderators: I meant to put this in General Discussion and not the PF. Please move for me. Thanks.

Nationally known faith leader Dr. Charles Stanley passes away at the age of 90
Didn't see this until today.....so you might send a PM if something hasn't been moved within several hours....

Heard about Charles Stanley on KHCB radio the other day. Haven't watched him on TV in some time but iirc, he was still at the pulpit into his late 80's. Homer Young (Ed) is still at it and he's 86. I like to listen to Chuck Swindoll in the mornings and he's 88. Also like to listen to Erwin Lutzer and he's 81. Yup, they are all in over time.....and wonder if Charles' son, Andy will be taking over even though he has his own ministry. Anyways.....

Auto Transport Service
Back