• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dream 1970 Charger

DylanM

Local time
1:44 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, achieved my dream and bought my 1970 Charger project car. OG Plum crazy purple, BB, 4 Speed, Console, Factory AC, White top/interior. Look forward to being able to ask questions about the car so that I can eventually get it restored.

Welcome from Illinois Dylan!! Congratulations on finding your dream car. To get things started off properly, regardless of its present condition, post some nice photos of your Charger for us.

Congrats
Welcome to FBBO from snowy NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Georgia

:xscuseless:

Welcome from New Zealand.

Congratulations on acquiring your dream car. Now, let's see lots of photos of that beauty.

Welcome aboard from eastern Canada.

Sounds like you picked up a pretty nice one. Congratulations!

Last edited:
Welcome to the hive..we like pictures no matter what the condition! Just warning ya.!

Welcome from Alabama, show us that dream

She needs a lot of work but I will get it done eventually, never thought I would get my charger at 27 years old. Eventually she will be back to Plum Crazy Purple and White.

70 Charger!.jpg

70 Charger.jpg

Looks really good. Maybe some trim around the windshield and rear window is missing and the antenna, but otherwise the outside looks complete.

Hello and :welcome: from Connecticut Dylan, congratulations on getting your dream car! Great start indeed as others said, don't look like it has any rust on it

Welcome from Missouri!!

10B7098A-B710-439A-81C0-75E6D09E1EA5.jpeg

Call it “In Violet” or “Plum Crazy”, FC7 is my top choice in the Hi Impacts :thumbsup:

Nice Charger project. Looking forward to seeing it progress.
And welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome from the central coast. Where in the PRC[ peoples republic of California] are you located?

Thanks guys! I live in Socal, like an hour from Spring/Fall fling in Van Nuys.

Auto Transport Service
Back