• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

driver or project

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a nice 62 Savoy 4dr driver, and 62 belvedere 4 dr rolling chassis.

Check out my photo galleries and the stories there about the cars, if either interest you email me at Fa1thful1 at aol.com, or leave me a message on this site since aol seems to sometimes drop my emails. Thanks

62 B-body for sale, with spare rolling chassis.

I have two, a 62 Savoy 4 door post daily driver with a slant six, and a rolling shell 4 dr Belvedere with 318 rebuildable block.Shell has been stripped for parts spares for the car we are keeping. I am only asking 1400 for the rolling chassis, and 8 k for the white savoy, would give you a break if you took both. Say asking 9k for the both, You could build your chassis and switch parts off the white car as you go. The white car has a perfect cowl. The rollong chassis has a near perfect floor and excellent, excellent frame. If I were healthy or my son older and more able this is what we would do. Let me know though. We are planning on cutting up the shell this weekend unless we get snow again. Were it not for the last storm this would have happened already. We cant afford the engine rebuild, otherwise this would have been my sons third project. Call 757-639-4560

Oh yeah if you want more details go to my profile, I told the story of all three cars we own. I need the shell sold soon folks because my HOA rules require insurance to either be on the driveway or RV storage lot. I have two in the garage already. Thus we arent going to hold this car long. Very soon it will be cut up into spare panels for our two others if someone doesnt buy it for a whole unit to build into a car again. I hate to do that because the frame and floor are so nice though. The undercoaters must have double coated it. So if there is a market for this rolling chassis it needs to happen in the next few days. Otherwise, this weekend weather and health permitting it is spare panels and off insurance, and into my storage room to insure my son always will have spare parts for the other cars.

Umm again I bought a 67 Formula S Barracuda 273 4 speed.Basket case CA car so its nearly rustfree.

65 coronet 2dr. roller nice body $3,000.00 64 savoy 2dr.basketcase $2000.00 66 coronet 500 b-b 4spd.$6,800.00

Umm again I bought a 67 Formula S Barracuda 273 4 speed.Basket case CA car so its nearly rustfree.

oops - missed it back there. I gotta start reading more carefully.

Have a 67 2DR Belvidere in my family since 1970. I started the restoration and have been diagnosed w/cancer. Cannot finish. Have two sheds full of the original parts, restored parts, and extras.

I have a 64 Polara 500 black on red 75% done w/ 8/34 4.11,727 N.C valvebody an 3000 conv. w/440 only have bill of sale ,lost title Body is in excellent shape wll take $7500. Or a 67 Barracuda 2nd owner, body ready for paint,all new year one int. I have build sheet ,owners manual,identification card,factory air car all together tinted windows ,clips for st.steel around glass,new tires and alum. wheels,new brakes and is a nice car was B-5 blue, does have a salvage title, but very solid I will take $6500. for it. My ph. no. is 417-845-7235

67 Plymouth

Have a 67 Belvedere that I started and cannot finish. 3500 takes all you see and two sheds full of mopar parts. Thanks Randy

1947 dodge truck

I have a 1947 dodge truck 98% cmplete $700. 608-780-7969

Bought a car two months ago and people still trying to sale. Guess theyre 2 busy to read the whole thing.

67 Belvedere II

Willing to sell just the body and interior, all the moldings, lights, bumpers and glass intact.

:notworthy: Congratulations 68383GTS for creating the first never ending thread..........LOL

Now just waiting for the energizer bunny to cross the screen... Hey do you think he would buy my barracuda i sold last year?

I have a 73 challenger for sale in Illinois. It is a 340 #'s matching auto car.
$4800.00 takes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back