• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driver side door jamb weather seal.

kaj750

Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score
I've been searching for my past 2 days off of work. I must be using the wrong terminology because I absolutely, positively cannot find the part I'm looking for.
My passenger side door on my 1969 charger has a rubber seal at the top of the door jamb about where a B pillar would be.
My driver's side does not.
I assume that's why my passenger door closes nice and solid but the driver side kind of rattles a bit. It's bugging me and I want to fix it. Can somebody please help me figure out where in heck I get the rubber piece that goes here?

Any hope would be appreciated. I have a storage unit full of charger parts and I have a feeling it may be in there somewhere. If it's relatively inexpensive I'll just buy a new one so I don't have to drive all the way across town and dig through an entire storage unit full parts lol

Thank you, in advance!thank you, in advance!

20240327_131703.jpg

Oh, snap! Why didn't I think of that?!
That's right. I did, as mentioned in my first post. Aaaanyway......
but not as fun

Agreed. I'm weird and like to converse with my peers. If we Google everything, what's the point of the forums?
Not to mention that, with these old cars, there's usually a little bit more to it than Google cares to indulge.

Definitely that, yes. I'll get them on the way.
As for the wind lace, how many of those might I need?

Looks like that windlace comes in a pair so you'd just need 1 set. Looks like you already have it though unless you're missing it on the passenger side.

Looks like that windlace comes in a pair so you'd just need 1 set. Looks like you already have it though unless you're missing it on the passenger side.

Now that I know I should look for them, I definitely will.
I want to say the passenger side is good - about double check.
Thanks for the advice on the upper pieces. I definitely need those!

Auto Transport Service
Back