• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drivers side remote mirror on a superbee or coronet RT

cj's mopar

Local time
5:52 PM
Reaction score
HI Could anybody give me some pictures or measurements on where to drill the hole on the inside of the drivers door to mount the remote control on a 69 Coronet Superbee that never had a remote mirror ?

Hi CJ
I have a 70. Do you know if they are the same?
On a 70 ,there is a wood grain trim panel just below the window that the remote knob goes through.
I can measure that location for you.
Let me know

Should be the same, I may also have a door that I could get the measurement off of, I'll look today.

Hi CJ
I hope I can explain the location
On my 70 door there is a crease that bends the door metal towards the vent window and a crease that bends the metal toward the weather striping at the back of the door.
Both are on the same flat plain of the door.
The measurements were taken at the crease just as it bends towards the vent window and the crease just as it bends toward the weather striping at the back of the door.
The center of my remote button is 2 1/4" down from the crease below the vent window and 31" from the crease at the back of the door
Let me know if this helps

Auto Transport Service
Back