• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driveshaft painted?

Stucat

Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
Good morning. Restoring my Bird and have a question on the driveshaft. Where they painted black ? or left the natural finish? Mine is painted Black, but could have been done by the pervious owner. Which was 28 years ago, and is not around anymore. Thanks

Looks great, those look like factory white inspection gloves. As we all know our beloved Mopar's where white gloved 100% inspected b 4 they left the climate controlled birthing place. you did a great job on the Driveshaft.

Sorry ,You took it the wrong way. No disrespect to you at all. who ever did the job did an awesome job. The sarcasm was that back in the 70's they just pumped the cars out the door, like don't buy a car made on Monday or late Friday. Life is to short

yup
Sorry ,You took it the wrong way. No disrespect to you at all. who ever did the job did an awesome job. The sarcasm was that back in the 70's they just pumped the cars out the door, like don't buy a car made on Monday or late Friday. Life is to short
Yup, I sure did take it the wrong way it appears...so hard to distinguish in writing sometimes. Been a rough day lost another LEO friend and my fuse was a little short, I apologize for the harshness and as of now am deleting my comment.
And yeah, fit & finish on these cars was laughable compared to the standards we try to hold them to nowadays!

Thanks for the reply, we have all been there, and be safe out there. and again thanks for sending the link it was great info.

Auto Transport Service
Back