• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drum to disc conversion kits

old guys rule

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:37 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking to convert drum brakes to disk on my 63 b-body. I could use all the help I could get from someone with experience as to which kid to go with. I would prefer to keep my 15 inch steel wheels. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. Dave looking at front brakes only at this time.

Depending on what you want we have many kits to choose from. Either power or manual and all work with 15" wheels. We also offer Wilwood and as a member of the forum you will be eligible for the FBBO discount and free shipping within the US 48 States.

Disc Brake Conversion

James From
PST

Hello all, great information so far but have question related to vacuum booster.

Going disc all around from drum and some say boosters are not really needed as long as you have correcly matched master cylinder while others insist otherwise. I welcome all thoughts to help guide me in this process.

Thanks all

Hello all, great information so far but have question related to vacuum booster.

Going disc all around from drum and some say boosters are not really needed as long as you have correcly matched master cylinder while others insist otherwise. I welcome all thoughts to help guide me in this process.

Thanks all
I'm in the same boat. I purchased a Wilwood front disc conversion for my 68 charger. Car originally came with 10" power assisted drums on all 4 corners. (bendix style booster) I need to upgrade the master cylinder for the discs but can't figure out what parts I need.

Auto Transport Service
Back