• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

VFilms

Local time
11:28 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Bought this for my '66 Belvedere and can't use it, won't fit the Edelbrock (it's a 4 1/4 horn size) and hood clearance issues. According Nicksgarage.com it may be for a mid to late '60s big block. It has been professionally powder coated. I have 2 bases of slightly different drops, one has a small amount of rust cut out, the other is in good shape. I think $200 + shipping is a fair price. I can supply more photos and measurements if needed.

IMG_0311.JPG IMG_0312.JPG IMG_0314.JPG photo 1.JPG View attachment 1206228

hello, i would realy like to know if this unit will fit my 67 rt 440 with a carter carburator ?

Small dimple on top so no pie tin either.
The base is for the AFB but you could buy any parts store cheap universal chrome air cleaner and get a base you can use with this dual snorkel top and the price is right.

thank you for the info, i checked the posted site that was given for nicks garage, i found it to be haveing a slight difference, his seems to have only two slotted groves between the snorkels, the 1967 440 shows 3 slotted groves between the snorkels. thanks again.

440 engines had dual snorkels that were oval shaped. The round are 383s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back