• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Duct Tape Drags

A bunch of us are heading out Fri morning. A mix of some moderns and muscle cars

A bunch of us are heading out Fri morning. A mix of some moderns and muscle cars
Yeah, I thought about going Friday but don’t want to spend money on a motel. I’ll shoot out of Mesa O Dark Thirty. Just doing the car show

Zip ties sound mo safa.....:D What's the duct tape drags all about?

Too far to go to spectate, and my 62 isn't ready. Maybe if I had a great mileage econocar, but my 10mpg box truck ain't making that trip, and that's all I have access to, at the moment.

Zip ties sound mo safa.....:D What's the duct tape drags all about?
Same thing, organized by the same guys....but they had some kind of legal kerfuffle with their "owners" (Motor Trend/HRM) over the "zip tie" event and rather than not do it, they just changed the name and carried on....so it's no longer a "corporate sanctioned" event but who cares. Frieberger and his crew are great and anyone that says otherwise can stick to their numbers-matching "OE Gold" lifestyle!
Run-whatcha-brung drags and bonfire campouts...that's where it's at. Infinitely more fun than sitting at some snobby car show all day....

Same thing, organized by the same guys....but they had some kind of legal kerfuffle with their "owners" (Motor Trend/HRM) over the "zip tie" event and rather than not do it, they just changed the name and carried on....so it's no longer a "corporate sanctioned" event but who cares. Frieberger and his crew are great and anyone that says otherwise can stick to their numbers-matching "OE Gold" lifestyle!
Run-whatcha-brung drags and bonfire campouts...that's where it's at. Infinitely more fun than sitting at some snobby car show all day....
I subscribed to future emails about updates....maybe they will come to some track that's half way close by. Too bad Houston Raceway sold out to more warehouses :( Now there's only 1/8th mile stuff close by and the one that is fairly close probably isn't big enough for an event like that.

Auto Transport Service
Back