• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Duster + 63 Savoy wagon. Not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam dupont

Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Disclaimer: I do not trust this auctioneer. They put the cars up at the last second today as they believe a short time to view and consider items gets a higher sale price.
They have lied to me. I go back because it is the business decision, but personally, I do not respect or trust them and deal with them accordingly.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I would go take pictures, but the cars are 60 miles one way. That, and there's an annual Mopar event at Dodge Town I'm checking out. I just looked at the Savoy offering and I know the red building in the background. I know it, but can't place it at the moment. It will have to stew, but if it's in my travels, I always like to check out Mopars. I'm going to look at 50 this morning and I would look at 51.

Went looking for the Duster and they added another Duster. These last minute additions sometimes sell at a bargain price.

The Vista Cruiser is a 455 9 passenger that has a low mileage and solid body. It was owned by a 1968 NHRA record holder who campaigned 442's. His Mother Skunk is a true survivor with Time Slips and Traffic Summons. When I was a kid, there was a stop light on a 4 lane highway near the south edge of town. There was a wall I would sit on and every once in a while, two drag minded people would get stopped by the light. I saw Mother Skunk, uncorked and on slicks, launch from that stop light. Very cool, the sight, the sound, the Earth shaking.

The Wagon was a very nice car he bought for his wife, she never drove and it ended up in a barn with a leaky roof. He said he bought it for her, but told me it was the same engine as a 455 in a 442, except for the cam (AIR). He sold it when he liquidated his collection of Olds stuff. The window had a leak and the interior molded. The car was made running, they never drove it so they sold. I don't know the present owners.

Mother Skunk:

go to page 2 of the auction and you will find
72 demon
68 D100
73 duster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back