• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Dynomax 17233 muffler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voetom

Local time
6:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I recently bought a full system for a pal's truck. It is a small Chevy engine and as such, with its three catalytic converters, it was not very loud, even with this killer 3" muffler on it. So, I tossed on a shorter, louder version and now have this one for sale.

It is a Dynomax Welded (st. st.) Ultra Flo 17233. It is offset in, center out and has a 3" inlet and outlet. The case is 20" long and the oval is 4.5" by 9.75" and it is 25" overall. Basically, for those of you used to mufflers called HEMI-sized, this is it. *It was on a 4.8 litre 2012 Chevy truck for five days, around 98 miles and for a few hours. It saw no rain or mud and the only visible evidence of it use is the Wallker AcoustiSeal sealer I used on each end to allow it to seal easier. It is a direct fit on all B-bodies and can be used on A bodies but it will be tight.

Summit and Jegs both get around $115 for this and they ship it free. Since it is five days old, I shall let it go for $70 and will work to keep shipping lower than normal. This will save you $40 on a new one or roughly 20% on a pair if you buy one more from another supplier.

I am in zip code 64086.

Thanks!

Tom Hand

- - - Updated - - -

photos

Attachments

• DSCN7598.jpg
    DSCN7598.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 269
  • DSCN7602.jpg
    DSCN7602.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCN7599.jpg
    DSCN7599.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 275
  • DSCN7605.jpg
    DSCN7605.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 283
This was sold; thanks to all who took time to look.
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back