• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB E BODY SHIFTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindshark13

Local time
4:39 PM
Reaction score
ALL I NEED IS THE SHIFTER MECHANISM WITH THE BROWN KNOB WITH THE PUSH BUTTON FOR E BODY FLOOR SHIFT AUTOMATIC.
IM IN TAMPA AND I LIVE ON DISABILITY SO I CANT AFFORD NOS TYPE STUFF
JUST A WORKING SHIFTER
PLEASE PM ME IF U CAN HELP AND AS ALWAYS THANKS FBBO!!!!!

Is it the slapstik mechanism your going for or an actual chrome shaft with brown knob shifter? If just the slapstik mechanism I’ve got the black t handle from my 71 charger id part ways with. It would install exactly the same.

The 70 shifter uses the round knob....the 71 up uses the T handle and the shaft is different on those. I'm pretty sure I still have a 70 shifter hanging around but don't think the knob is still with it. Let me take a look if that's what you are looking for....

The 70 shifter uses the round knob....the 71 up uses the T handle and the shaft is different on those. I'm pretty sure I still have a 70 shifter hanging around but don't think the knob is still with it. Let me take a look if that's what you are looking for....
Shaft is different. That’s why I asked if he specifically wanted the shaft and knob or if he just wants the slapstik style shifter. the mechanisms will bolt into either without issue

Well, if he wants the 70 only shifter, I'm out because the one I have is for 71 up.....

IMG_0008.JPG

In case anyone has questions this is not the one I need but I will buy this type if that's all I can find.
PM me to contact.
According to the dialogue I've received the one with the brown round ball is 70 only. I will buy several if they are in my price affordability.
As well as the chrome PRNDL plate for the top.
Thanks FBBO

Didn't 74 go back to a ball type?

At least, in part because the T handle broke pretty easy after a year or so of "slapping" it.

Not sure. I'll leave the debates on what year fits what or what came in this and that for the FBBO Super intell people.....
I've definitely been put in my place by them several times.
So I just stay in my lane.
Right now I'm just trying to help a Mopar friend with his car.

No thanks. I had to go back to my original thread to check if I mentioned anything about trading.
And I did not. I'm doing my best to help a friend with his car and maybe buy an extra one for me. Sorry I don't have any mancave stuff or 100.00 for a shifter mechanism.

i have one of these i took out of a 71 charger i think,maybe 73.
its the slapstick w console.
wasnt thinking about selling the console part of it,just gonna keep that for later,
so if you needed the shifter and parts maybe i can help.
ill dig it out and make sure the handle n all is still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back