• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eagle heads value

19 69 GTX

Local time
3:42 PM
Reaction score
Just curious I have a set of eagle heads I'm going to sell. They are at machine shop now and will have a complete valve job plus new seals, locks, retainers and keepers along with new Comp valve springs. What would be a fair asking price for them. Also I will have a 2014 5.7 block that has been magged , line honed , baked , clean and bored to .020 over standard bore size. Have stock crank and rods if someone is interested. What's a fair asking price for it. Decided to to just stay old school on my build and was wondering fair asking price. Pic of heads is before completely done.

20211108_103607.jpg

Not to be a dick but I am sure some time spent on google would yield an idea. Seeing that a new set of Eddy heads run $1800 - $2000, I would think stock heads fresh from the machine shop would probably bring $1200 - $1500.

Auto Transport Service
Back