• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Early wood grain steering wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigboy 68

Local time
8:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an early wood grain steering wheel the wheel has one crack the Chrome is nice this would be a nice wheel to restore asking 250 plus shipping PM me if you have an interest

20210925_132257.jpg 20210925_132307.jpg 20210925_132310.jpg 20210925_132328.jpg 20210925_132331.jpg

When I was on disability I made a couple deals and overextended myself and had to back out of the deals and people were upset because they help parts for me and I wasn't able to complete the deal I am no longer on disability I work a full-time job and I have several deals pending that I am paying on time that is what it is all about

When I was on disability I made a couple deals and overextended myself and had to back out of the deals and people were upset because they help parts for me and I wasn't able to complete the deal I am no longer on disability I work a full-time job and I have several deals pending that I am paying on time that is what it is all about
As long as you are honest and up-front about any transactions you undertake here, you will be able to win back some trust.

BTW....there is not supposed to be any conversation in For Sale & WTB threads....but the above needs pointing out.

I'll be watching with interest here.

Okay I have nothing to hide I am totally upfront I have bought a few thousand dollars worth of Parts on this site from great members in which they were allowed me to make payments and the payments were made on time buy postal money order and the deals were finished up in a timely manner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back