• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE eastwood powder coating system

Status
Not open for further replies.

paris401

Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
4 sale is an eastwood powder coating system, includes gun,various coatings, the heat lamp/etc
excellent condition, used less then 10times-
$250+shipping , or make an offer

Attachments

• powdercoating.JPG
    powdercoating.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 354
Did it produce decent results? Because I have been debating on this setup. Kind of curious

hey... the results were very good... the parts need to be clean, but all the parts I did still looked like 'new-money' a couple/few years later...

one part I did that I thought was impressive was a front door bell/mini camera surround..its made out of some kind of metal.. measures maybe 5x7inches.. it is at my beach house and after 2 years of the salt air, it looked like 'poop'... I blasted it, and then powder-coated it about 4yrs ago... still looks real good..

while u cant do large parts..like a dana/8 3/4 rear, I've done some pretty large pieces , with the infrared heater that comes with the setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back