• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay Saved Searches: This "fits" a 413 Dual Quad, says: 67-corvette-327 a keyword spammer

sam dupont

Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
this loser, among others, Keyword Spam on eBay. Do they really believe that when looking for dual quad parts, I will buy this crap?

these ******** have made my saved searches (and regular searches) useless
Here is how to report them if you choose to:

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 7.43.12 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 7.44.30 AM.png

this loser, among others, Keyword Spam on eBay. Do they really believe that when looking for dual quad parts, I will buy this crap?

[/URL]

these ******** have made my saved searches (and regular searches) useless
Here is how to report them if you choose to:

View attachment 1558548View attachment 1558549
Ebay a lost cause. Men shop for a item not junk ebay throws in saved searches.

It shows in regular searches also, they changed the algorithm to include Item Specifics where these losers can load as much as they want under Manufacturers Part #: (a small fraction of spam keywords this guy uses)

Ram Air I II III IV V Cowl Induction FI Fuel Injection LS6 Judge, Z11 ZR2 L-88 Stingray Mid-Year 3x2 2x4 Intake 215 V8 I6, Cougar GT-E Cobra Jet Thunderbird T-Bird Cyclone GTHO GT350R, Boss 429 Torino Talladega Thunderbolt Coyote AAR Cuda, Accessory Spotlight Fog Lamp Driving Light Fender Skirts Visor, Bumper Grill Guard Cruise Control Cigarette Lighter Ashtray, Vent

I'm currently the high bidder on this 67 R/T bumperette

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 8.04.22 AM.png

It’s also really nice that the second picture on every eBay motors item is an ad for eBay motors.

All of my ebay searches now include -fits at the end.

Yes, I know that filters out a legitimate ad like "1986 part but also fits 1969".

...but everything else it filters out is well worth it.

Hell, just with google, you get much better results if you add -kardashian at the end of your search text!

It shows in regular searches also, they changed the algorithm to include Item Specifics where these losers can load as much as they want under Manufacturers Part #: (a small fraction of spam keywords this guy uses)

Ram Air I II III IV V Cowl Induction FI Fuel Injection LS6 Judge, Z11 ZR2 L-88 Stingray Mid-Year 3x2 2x4 Intake 215 V8 I6, Cougar GT-E Cobra Jet Thunderbird T-Bird Cyclone GTHO GT350R, Boss 429 Torino Talladega Thunderbolt Coyote AAR Cuda, Accessory Spotlight Fog Lamp Driving Light Fender Skirts Visor, Bumper Grill Guard Cruise Control Cigarette Lighter Ashtray, Vent
Seems like he forgot to include Tampons and Douche-knots. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back