• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ECU vendor

Hotrod20

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
Where ? or who ? is selling quality ECU' units anymore?
Trying to help a buddy out who bought two blue repro ones from mancini racing
and they are junk.
HR20

@HALIFAXHOPS Has some in the for sale section.

I just talked to him about 4 days ago or so.. and said he was sold out of them.
His ad in the mechanical parts section says "SOLD" believe to be on the bottom of page 4. He may or may not have some for Carlisle.. but when I
talked to him he said most of his stuff was already packed and going to the show. Good luck on finding an ECU. @Dodge33

Thanks Everyone... I'll wait for carlisle.
HR20

Tell your "buddy" to contact Mancini's customer service dept. They have one, like everyone else, for a reason. They may warranty the items, may not be aware of your problem etc... Nothin to lose if he is already going elsewhere for a replacement. Mancini has not been in business for this long by selling "junk"

Good Point Mopar Leo, I witnessed the fault at above 3K rpm. Fuel pressure and float level is good. We installed my spare known good chrome box and the car ran awesome. He will be searching for replacements.
Thanks for everyones input.
HotRod20

Al mine are packed for Carlise thats why they are marked sod.

Not to take any business away from Hops

But I have bought many of the older Standard LX101 (Black in color) with real Number Transistors and made in the USA on EBay , cheap - Stay away from the current model Standard chrome and T-Series

And of course swap meets when it comes to the Mopar Performance / Direct Connection stuff

They are out there , just a little work

Hey no problem. I wont touch the lx-101 either.

Auto Transport Service
Back