• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Edelbrock intake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have PayPal but would need your phone/email to send you a pay request. Maybe an administrator from this site can clear your PMs for you so we can communicate info like address etc. I don’t want to break the site’s rules.

Yes I have PayPal but would need your phone/email to send you a pay request. Maybe an administrator from this site can clear your PMs for you so we can communicate info like address etc. I don’t want to break the site’s rules.
If you still have this manifold I would like to buy. Just now found out how to go about making room in my PM box

If you still have this manifold I would like to buy. Just now found out how to go about making room in my PM box
He hasn't been on since yesterday at 5:41 PM....but you can send him a PM and if he has it set up to get an email alert, he should see it quickly.

He hasn't been on since yesterday at 5:41 PM....but you can send him a PM and if he has it set up to get an email alert, he should see it quickly.
Can't remember if I sent him a PM or an alert and now I can't find my way back to the thread with him. Don't even remember his name. Getting old, real old and still stuck in the 60s

Don't know what a pay request is. Never heard of it

50 bucks plus shipping. I’m in 89410. UPS estimate online is 75 bucks to ship to Jacksonville FL from me. I estimated the intake packaged at 25lbs, based on the last intake I sold a week ago.
PM me if interested, thanks!

Send me your PayPal info so I can pay you. Thanks Dave

Thanks for sending me a PM. I’ve responded and we will get it worked out so I can ship the intake to you. Sorry I haven’t been on here much the last month or two. It’s baseball season and coaching has taken up just about all of the time I have outside of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back