• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edelbrock Victor Heads 77929 New in Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemirunner

Local time
12:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1 Brand new pair of Edelbrock 77929 victor heads. These are the 280cc intake runner versions with the standard port window. Great street heads for a fast RB combo. These are bare heads with stainless valves as they come from Edelbrock. $1400 plus the ride from Illinois.
edl-77929_w.jpg

no takers, huh? You guys must be broke or allergic to going fast....

Broke if i had it i would even though i have Indy Heads i would still use them.

its a good price, you'll have a hard time finding them for less

I'm planning another build for a car I found in the Mojave Desert. A 68 B3 GTX. But, I dont have the car yet.

I'm planning another build for a car I found in the Mojave Desert. A 68 B3 GTX. But, I dont have the car yet.

This head design is very good for opening up the runners and eliminating the dreaded pinch points that kill Mopar BB heads!!!

Can these be ported to max wedge port window? I wasn't sure if the castings were the same or not for standard, vs. mw.

Sold to someone smart enough to know a good deal that he drove down and picked 'em up today!!

Man! what a deal, lol. A day late and a dollar short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back