• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Electric water temp gauge choices that fit the stock electrical temp sensor bung?

62maxx

Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
Greetings,

I have a electric fan sensor installed into the large port of the "passenger" side of the water pump housing, so I'm looking for a modern electrical water temp gauge that would fit into/onto the "driver's" side of the water pump housing which would fit the stock electrical temp sensor. Will any brand "wire" right up to the stock electrical sensor?

Thanks in advance!

You want to get an aftermarket gauge but still use the "stock" sensor?

If you get an aftermarket gauge most come with their matched sensor no need to look for one that works.

I've been adding new old stock SunPro Sport gauges and just received my Temp one in the mail today actually and it comes with a "stock style" type of sender, and some adapters as well. Kind of what you were asking about.

Some brands come as just the gauge, or as a kit, so make sure it comes with a sender.

IMG_0446.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back