• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE emblems,emblems,emblems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970 Roadrunner

Local time
4:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
emblems,emblems,emblems!

Have a few hundred assorted, re-painted, shined, cleaned/restored emblems from a and b bodies and some e's. Some have all pins in tact, some don't. Some are later stick-on types. Each board of pix has a number so if you're interested in any of them, please state the number of the board and I can describe the condition(s) of them with a location on the board of which one or ones you want. All are priced on the board and alot of them have the app. there too. I don't remember some of the apps. so maybe you will.
Shipping will be extra.
sw Mo.
PM please.

how much for the dodge letters on board 3 the ones below the satellite emblem are they for a 69 coronet deck lid thanks

have any roadrunner emblems? im looking for one to put on my dash..also some better emblems for my quarter panels, i dont like the ones i have

just the hood plymouth(s) No qtrs.

if it's for your dash, I have a "plymouth" that fits e-body and "a" hoods. About 8" long, 1/2" tall? REAL nice stick-on.

I sent PM for the Coronet emblems on board 3 but never heard back. do you still have them?

I'm interested in the "DODGE" emblem on page four near the top of the left hand corner.
Can I get a price and the details of purchasing it.
Thanks
69B5

That one says $35. plus $8 to ship and cover the fees, in the usa. PP thru my e-mail .
Pm me and I can give it to you.
Thanx, Rod

I didn't see any, but do you have the "road runner" emblems for a 71 that goes over the rear wheel lip?

Are the "DODGE" letters on No 1 for a 1969 Dodge Coronet deck lid?

IF so I would like up close picture and price.

Thanks.

same letters but I think different peg locations. I have a 69 deck lid for sale WITH the letters on it but really hate to try to get them off without breaking them.

How much for the two coronet emblems in board 3 and the two 440 emblems in board 1?

the 2 440's are $10 each but I only see 1 coronet on #3 It's $25. I might have 2 of them I'll check. Have 3 of the coronets. $20 each for the others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back