• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emergency brake.

greenmachine

Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
Best place for new cables front to rear for a 69 coronet. I also need the spring clips that hold the cables to the bracket.

Are you asking or telling? This is about a parking brake, right?

Are you asking or telling? This is about a parking brake, right?
I’m sorry should use proper punctuation. Lol. I am looking for best place to replace all three E brake cables. I also need spring clips for the bracket that both driver/passenger brake meet at.

Maybe Dr Diff can help? He isn't one to focus on OEM correct stuff but he can get aftermarket stuff that works in place of the OEM parts.

He is. He will talk your ear off on the phone though. I do appreciate how thorough he is. Many vendors only speak enough to get you to buy something. He certainly goes the extra mile.

Most of the newer Chineseum cables that these outfits are "Hawking" are cheesy thin and don't last -- not a job you want to do repeatedly...
I make them nice and juicy thick -- like originals....

Always best to simply call me -- Craig --
516 - 485 - 1935.... New York.

Auto Transport Service
Back