• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ended up scoring at an auction

EricaMG

Local time
9:10 PM
Reaction score
I ended up scoring at an auction today,two Matco toolboxes full of tools.One from 1979 to the early 1980s and the other from the 1990s.Needed more some better tools,went used on this for my home shop and a toolbox or 2 with more room.Luckily my 2 nephews were with me and helped out.Replaced two smaller Craftsman toolboxes,gave them both each of these for helping out.Includes some of the tools.Pulled out Mac,Matco and Snap On tools out which replaced most of my junk tools at home.Oldest nephew is glad he has his own tools now.I trust him,he has borrowed from me and returned them in the same condition he found them

I will get to that.Did not have to do anything to the drawers too,open and close good.Learned the owner took good care of them

Good to see that your back from your hospital stay, I haven’t seen you post since 01/29/2022. Hope everything went well.

Nice score.
I was at Lowes yesterday and looked at the Craftsman tool boxes. Whatever models they were selling were really horrible, cheap thin flimsy metal, stiff drawer slides. The prices were cheap, but so was the quality. What happened to Craftsman, they used to be decent quality?

Nice score.
I was at Lowes yesterday and looked at the Craftsman tool boxes. Whatever models they were selling were really horrible, cheap thin flimsy metal, stiff drawer slides. The prices were cheap, but so was the quality. What happened to Craftsman, they used to be decent quality?
China happened to Craftsman....

The Yukon line from Harbor Freight is pretty good for the money; I have one out in the barn. But I still like my old Craftsman in the garage.

How about pictures!:xscuseless::thumbsup:

I will get to that.

db6afccac70dc671b5ecf06b36b5d3f3.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back