• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

engine bay wire harness

IRON MAN

Local time
11:30 AM
Reaction score
I have need of a 1970 Roadrunner Engine bay wire harness where would I look for this ?

0720181750.jpg

Bill & Rose Evans, out of Erie Pa. I just got my Engine & Headlight Harnesses from them, 1 week "Round Trip", for my '63 ! Great Work, Timely, and Fairly Priced...

Bill & Rose Evans, out of Erie Pa. I just got my Engine & Headlight Harnesses from them, 1 week "Round Trip", for my '63 ! Great Work, Timely, and Fairly Priced...
Is there a website URL for them?

I have need of a 1970 Roadrunner Engine bay wire harness where would I look for this ?

View attachment 935973

Ha Ha...
Go with VANDANs suggestion
I did for one of my 63 Dodge 330s/Polara
Best in the business, Bar-None!
Stay away from the middle Man and get it from Bill and Linda
Theirs is not mass produced...Best Quality and accuracy

When I tried to get a complete engine bay harness for a 67 Charger, Bill said they couldn’t supply one.
The one we got was factory correct with all connections and leads.

year one just sent me an email ... they are having a 2 day sale , save 30% until midnight wednesday. Use code: YN8228 ............

View attachment 935973
There are many places to get them. Classic Industries, Year one, Summit, etc. I got mine with a new distributor and 4 prong ballast resistor and electronic ignition model. upgraded from points to electronic. the harness is very easy plug and play. upgrading to electronic you need the 4 prong ballast resistor and not the 2 prong. my Roadrunner now starts with 1/2 crank revolution freakin' amazing. Electronic's are the way to go.

There are many places to get them. Classic Industries, Year one, Summit, etc. I got mine with a new distributor and 4 prong ballast resistor and electronic ignition model. upgraded from points to electronic. the harness is very easy plug and play. upgrading to electronic you need the 4 prong ballast resistor and not the 2 prong. my Roadrunner now starts with 1/2 crank revolution freakin' amazing. Electronic's are the way to go.
Thanks I bought my wire harness from Year One

Thank You all I bought my wire harness from Year One

I have a under rally dash wire harness with oil light and I want to put a oil gauge in can I use the same wire? And if so where do I get the right connector ?

I have a under rally dash wire harness with oil light and I want to put a oil gauge in can I use the same wire? And if so where do I get the right connector ?
stop by a garage that does collision repair they will more than likely give you the connector

Auto Transport Service
Back